Restaurant Review: LRG Provisions




LRG Provisions is a spin-off or extension of the original Last Resort Grill in Downtown Athens. According to their website, they started this second location "out of a desire by the Last Resort Grill Proprietors to offer an even more unique dining experience to their local community".

I decided to give it a try, and I was thoroughly impressed. The low lighting during dinner gives the restaurant a romantic and intimate vibe, and the rustic decor makes it appealing to all patrons. I ordered a glass of white wine and the salmon, and I ate every bite. The salmon melted in my mouth and had a southern-comfort vibe. The salad was also great-- it was refreshing and flavorful. Overall I was very pleased by both the service and the meal and will definitely be returning! This was a great idea by LRG to serve more of the Athens community in such a home-y way!

Comments

Popular Posts